Evil Down Under - Australia's Victorian Premier Dan Andrews, worshipper of demonic spike protein injections, plans to deny medical care, food for the unvaccinated
Just a few hundred years ago, most of the people who fled Europe to come to America did so to avoid extreme government-sanctioned political, economic and religious persecution, so how many people will soon flee Melbourne, where if you don't get toxic injections mandated by the satanic government
, soon you won't be able to work, find medical care or even buy food. Over 6.6 million people live in the state of Victoria, with the bulk of the populace in its massive capital city of Melbourne.
Currently, 70 percent of the population of Victoria is vaccinated, leaving 30 percent, or about 2 million people, with natural immunity and a much better chance of surviving and thriving through the Covid pandemic. Yet, those folks are about to be starved to death for not taking the government-mandated toxic spike protein injections, so they are being sentenced to slow-death for their 'crimes' against the vaccine industry. Two million people. That's about the same number of Jews who died in the Holocaust concentration camps by starvation, lack of medical care and toxic chemical ingestion. And that was just 80 years ago.
Victorian Premiere Dan Andrews employs Adolf Hitler's eugenics tactics
Draconian would be too nice of a way to describe the living conditions for Melbourne's residents who are currently on total lockdown
, except if you're vaccinated and going to work, to get food or to get a blood-clotting, gene mutation injection. Soon, if you deny the deadly Covid jabs, you will never get to leave your home, for anything, ever again, says Dan Andrews. He will lock you out of the 'economy.' That means get the forced toxic injections or die where you live.
Hitler had the Jews injected with chemicals, including children, just to see how they reacted to different poisons, including insecticides, while Dr. Josef Mengele performed crazy surgeries that deformed and killed his medical experiment 'patients.' It was forced medication with known toxins back then, just like the Covid vaccinations now, that contain or create billions of spike proteins that clog the vascular system and pollute the organs.
Spike protein injection worshipper Dan Andrews informs the unvaccinated they will be denied all medical care and starved to death soon: "There is going to be a vaccinated economy, and you get to participate in that if you are vaccinated,"
… "We're going to move to a situation where, to protect the health system, we are going to lock out people who are not vaccinated and can be."
Lockdowns are not enough, the citizens who deny toxic injections must be starved to death, according to Draconian Dan
If you're healthy and you exercise and enjoy natural immunity, not really afraid of the common cold or the flu, you are now being sentenced to death in Victoria by Draconian Dan, the Emperor of the Demonic Vaccine Empire in the "Land Down Under." In order to protect the profits of the evil vaccine industry and 'health system,' Draconian Dan has his people locked down.
He says that to deny poisonous injections is the "wrong choice," and you must pay for that wrong choice by losing your job, your medical care and your right to shop for food. Many doctors are already denying care to the unvaccinated, healthy people of Victoria. But wait, it gets worse.
One Australian man reportedly coughed in an elevator, and is now being hunted down by the government as a "COVID protocol-defying terrorist." The man had taken a fake PCR test two weeks earlier that showed he tested positive for something, which could have been a head cold or the flu, but it was labeled Covid, of course. Now that man could -- apparently -- wipe out the entire population of Earth all on his own, so the hunt is on.
It's the new "War on Terror" in the Land Down Under, where the unvaccinated are terrorists trying to kill the vaccinated by breathing in public. Somehow, now, vaccines must only work if everyone gets them. This elevator coughing terrorist must not know this.
Tune your truth news dial to Pandemic.news
for updates on the war against dirty vaccines and socialism, and how to keep your family happy, healthy and safe.
Sources for this article include: